This is a special department which looks into encouraging the youth especially those in schools about education and mending their moral behavior and HIV issues.
- Spiritual up lifting
- All MSA’s in Secondary Schools across Malawi revived.
- All Islamic Youth groups across Malawi revived.
- Sustainability of Halqa programs in Schools across Malawi.
- A good link among Muslim youth through various programs.
- Improvement of students in passing their Secondary and College exams.
- Career guidance to Muslim Students in Secondary Schools across Malawi.
- Improved Muslim Students welfare
- Well trained future leaders
- Zero Immoral behaviors
- To train the Muslim Youth through workshops, Camps, get togethers etc.
- To create learning situations in which Muslim Students develop proficiencies based on sound educational and communication theoriesthrough Radio programs and other functions
- Muslim Youth to participate effectively in situations where decisions must be made.
- Promoting unity among Muslim Students in various Institutions.
- To revive Islamic Youth groups .
- To provide opportunities for Students to practice and share their skill developments through Halqas, camps, Conferences etc.
- To make the Muslim Youth noble, excellent and disciplined.
- To expand the mental horizons and broaden the outlook of the Muslim Youth.
- To develop confidence and good communication skills in Students
- To act as a mouth piece where Students can have a chance to voice out the challenges they face from their day to day lives to the parties that can help them.
- To provide leadership and to promote competition, Cooperation and team spirit.
- To motivate and encourage them in their academics by bringing advisers and role models.
- To provide them relevant Islamic books and other resources.