This is a special department which looks into encouraging the youth especially those in schools about education and mending their moral behavior and HIV issues.
Register your Youth Group or MSA by clicking here
- Spiritual up lifting
- All MSA’s in Secondary Schools across Malawi revived.
- All Islamic Youth groups across Malawi revived.
- Sustainability of Halqa programs in Schools across Malawi.
- A good link among Muslim youth through various programs.
- Improvement of students in passing their Secondary and College exams.
- Career guidance to Muslim Students in Secondary Schools across Malawi.
- Improved Muslim Students welfare
- Well trained future leaders
- Zero Immoral behaviors
- To train the Muslim Youth through workshops, Camps, get togethers etc.
- To create learning situations in which Muslim Students develop proficiencies based on sound educational and communication theoriesthrough Radio programs and other functions
- Muslim Youth to participate effectively in situations where decisions must be made.
- Promoting unity among Muslim Students in various Institutions.
- To revive Islamic Youth groups .
- To provide opportunities for Students to practice and share their skill developments through Halqas, camps, Conferences etc.
- To make the Muslim Youth noble, excellent and disciplined.
- To expand the mental horizons and broaden the outlook of the Muslim Youth.
- To develop confidence and good communication skills in Students
- To act as a mouth piece where Students can have a chance to voice out the challenges they face from their day to day lives to the parties that can help them.
- To provide leadership and to promote competition, Cooperation and team spirit.
- To motivate and encourage them in their academics by bringing advisers and role models.
- To provide them relevant Islamic books and other resources.